Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're here!

Okay, I'm new at this, so it won't be as fancy as you might be used to.  I just set up this blog after seeing (and so greatly appreciating) my niece's & nephew's blogs.  It's a great way to get updates on the family, and see how the kids are growing, and showing off great vacation photos, etc.  Where's the downside?  Oh, yeah - ME.  I will try to keep this up to date (at least monthly), and keep it interesting.  When this Blog grows up, I want it to be as cool as Raela's & Mandie's! ;^)

Hope you enjoy this!  Love y'alls!
Dana

3 comments:

Mandie Green said...

Yea Dana!! I am so glad you are starting a blog. They are a lot of fun. Don't worry about getting everything just the way you want it all at once. Trial and error are the best ways of learning to do this. I can e-mail you a bunch of tips on how to spruce up the blog, but for now, here are a few websites to help personalize your page:

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates


http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Very fun that you have a blog! Welcome to blog world! You can also sign up for Google Reader and it will tell you of any updates from blogs that you connect to through google reader.

Have fun! I am not all that great at it myself but it is fun to post my thoughts, sometimes my sketches. just stuff.

Raela's Craft Room said...

Auntie Dana!

I'm so glad that you are bloggin! Thank you for the vote of confidence in our blog. :)

We are so excited to see your updates. It's so fun to get a tiny glimpse into what our wonderful family is doing.

Love ya muchos!
Raela (Greg & Austin too)